VACANCY – Lecturer in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools
LECTURER IN Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools Levels 2 and 3
Required from 1st September 2019
Permanent, fractional 0.22 contract
Salary range 1-12: £23,488 to £37,370 pro rata
(Starting salary dependent upon qualifications and experience)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a course where staff are passionate about helping adults achieve this qualification so they can use it in school settings
The post holder will be expected to:
• Ensure students understand the content of the syllabus by habitually delivering good lessons
• Mark assessments such as tests, mock exams and homework assignments accurately and in a timely fashion
• Closely monitor students’ progress and alert relevant parties to emerging issues
• Demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Have a good understanding of the GCSE specification and assessment criteria
• Hold a PGCE or other level 4 teaching qualification, or demonstrate a commitment to obtain an equivalent qualification on the job
Further details can be found in the job description attached.
Closing Date: 17th July 2019 12.00pm
PLEASE APPLY NOW – This may be closed once sufficient applications are received.
Cirencester College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.