VACANCY – IT Support Analyst (Infrastructure)
IT Support Analyst (Infrastructure)
Required from: Immediate start available
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Support Scale 40 – 42 – £23,954 – £26,702
(Salary dependent on qualifications and experience)
Cirencester Sixth Form College is looking for a Support Analyst to join our small team in what is a vibrant but challenging educational environment.
• have demonstrable experience of exceptional customer focused service, possibly in an educational setting
• demonstrate experience supporting a range of applications and be comfortable interacting with users with a wide range of ages and experience with a good level of oral and written communication skills
• be conversant with the configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of client and server operating systems
The key purposes of this role are to:
• Ensure the provision of IT services meets SLAs and user expectations
• Work directly with staff and students resolve user faults and ensure service provision
• Take responsibility for the configuration management and performance of the infrastructure and network where a specific lead role is allocated
• Identify, investigate and recommend new and updated hardware and software options with a view to improved service delivery and cost effectiveness
• Liaise with third party support companies and suppliers
About the College:
“A lovely place to live, work and learn”. This sums up the attraction of Cirencester Sixth Form College, situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Cirencester and surrounded by Cirencester Park, the College has a calm yet lively atmosphere. It attracts students from a wide area, creating a diverse and stimulating community, the atmosphere is often described as a “mini-university.”
The College has high expectations of staff and students but concentrates on supporting both in an open and friendly community ethos. The College offers a free fitness suite and access to recreational activity such as Yoga, 5-aside and Choir. Many staff have stayed at Cirencester College quite simply because it is a great place to work, where creativity is valued and staff development encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 9am 28th June 2019
PLEASE APPLY NOW – This may be withdrawn once sufficient applications are received
Please note – We do not accept CVs as a method of application. Please complete the application form provided.
We regret that due to the large number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
Benefits include: a defined benefit pension scheme (including life assurance), free on-site car parking, various local business staff discounts, on-site fitness suite, Refectory, Cycle to Work Scheme
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.